ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Monday 9th May 2022 in the Village Hall at 7.45 pm
All registered Electors of the Parish of Occold are invited to attend this meeting, to be held in the Main Hall of Occold Village Hall from 7.45 p.m.
The Annual Meeting informs Electors of the work of the County, District and Parish Councils, Police, Parish Church, School, and others. It provides an opportunity to discuss current issues. Do come along – it is your meeting & your opportunity to discuss matters that concern you.
1. Welcome by the Chair of Occold Parish Council
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. To approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 17 May 2021
4. To receive annual reports from: Suffolk Police, Suffolk County Councillor, Mid Suffolk District Councillor, Parish Church, Parish School, ORAC, and other Village Organisations
5. To acknowledge the work carried out by Village Organisations and individuals
6. Annual Report from the Chair of the Parish Council
7. Any other relevant matters notified to the Chair
8. Closing remarks
Signed …………Colin Cripps
Colin Cripps (Chair) 22 April 2022
Sunrise Villa, Redlingfield Road, Occold IP23 7PG or 01379 672945 or email@example.com